DiagnoSwiss - your trusted partner since 1999!
- Extensive microfluidic expertise: Electrochemistry, electrophoresis, electrospray
- R&D service and licencing out with world-class partners:
- Biomérieux (medical diagnostics, technology transfer for IVD purposes)
- Agilent Technologies (proteomics OFFGEL protein fractionator)
- Inception in 1999 (EPFL spin-off, Monthey-based)
- Privately owned & debt-free (since founded)
- Built IP portfolio:15 families
- Developed microfluidics-based bio-analytics platform (instruments, software and micro-chip consumables)
- Evolved technology to marketable products: immuSpeed™ and immuDrop™
Since the foundation of the company in 1999, our way of doing business was innovation-oriented, values- based and leadership-driven.
Our vision is to help our customers to increase their productivity and performance by providing tools for rapid and reliable life science tests, conducted in a sustainable way.
DiagnoSwiss mission is to:
- drive innovation
- improve performance
- act responsibly
SHAREHOLDERS & MANAGEMENT: DiagnoSwiss is currently owned by its three co-founders (all of whom are members of the Board): Professor Hubert Girault (President), Dr. Frédéric Reymond (Managing Director), and Dr. Joël Rossier (Scientific Director).
Dr. Walter Schmidt and Dr. Michel Jolivet joined the Board as members. Dr. Schmidt offers precious advice and brings relevant contacts, notably in the field of interconnect- production used for DiagnoSwiss microchip manufacturing. And Dr. Michel Jolivet offers his experience and network in IVD and biotechnologies market.